Dr. Danielle Miller, NDNaturopathic Doctor
Danielle Miller is the founder of Nutima Integrative Medicine, an integrative medical practice in Morgan Hill, California. Dr. Miller uses a Naturopathic and Functional Medicine approach that is centered around the principles of prevention and treating the cause of disease. Dr. Miller believes in empowering her patients with knowledge about their health, so that they can reach optimal health and wellbeing.
Dr. Miller graduated from Bastyr University, the leading accredited university for science-based natural medicine. She is trained and experienced in multiple different specialties, which compliment each other such as intravenous micronutrient therapy (IV therapy), gastrointestinal disorders, bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT), and natural aesthetics. Dr. Miller is passionate about making people look and feel their best, so that they can live their life to the fullest potential.
Dr. Miller treats a wide variety of conditions such as digestive problems, chronic fatigue, thyroid and adrenal issues, fibromyalgia, hormonal imbalances, libido issues, sexual dysfunction, weight loss, depression, anxiety, healthy aging and neurological care, skin conditions, and many others, by utilizing cutting edge testing methods. She will leave no stone unturned when it comes to your health.
In her spare time, Dr. Miller can be found enjoying boating, camping, kayaking, playing her violin, and traveling to new places. Danielle is a great cook and a foodie who enjoys trying new restaurants. Most importantly, she cherishes her time with her daughters and husband, and family and friends.
Professional Certifications, Affiliations, and Achievements
- Board and State certified Naturopathic Doctor
- Advanced Neural Therapy certified
- Advanced IV Therapy certified
- Vice President, Gastroenterology Association of Naturopathic Physicians, October 2019- 2020
- Board Member, Gastroenterology Association of Naturopathic Physicians, October 2018- 2020
- California Naturopathic Doctors Association Member (CNDA)
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians Member (WANP)
- Gastroenterology Association of Naturopathic Physicians Member (GANP)
- Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine Member (AARM)
- Integrative Medicine For Mental Health member (IMMH)
- Contributed to articles in Prevention Magazine and Farmer’s Almanac Herbal Remedies Magazine